Skip to content
- Seth, kills his successful brother, Osiris, and floats the king down the river in a casket.
- Queen Isis, wife of Osiris, finds the coffin and hides it in the reeds and rushes.
- Seth discovers that the coffin has been found, he opens it, and chops the body into pieces and spreads them around.
- Isis gathers the pieces together, uses some magic, and brings him back to life.
- Isis couples with Osiris before he descends into Hades.
- Their baby, Horus, challenges Seth for the throne and reclaims it.